- Colour: Translucent blue
- Hardness: Jelly like substance
- Size 1: 5cm x 5cm x 25mm
- Size 2: Commercial Brickette for pools up to 454m³ - 100,000 gal
Jolly Gel Pool Flocculent - Private Pools
Jolly Gel is Europe’s number one swimming pool flocculent for private swimming pools. It has been on the market for 25 years and is now own-labelled for stockists in 37 countries worldwide.
Jolly Gel (JG4), which works with sand, Zeoclere and glass filter media, are small translucent 5cm x 5cm cubes which are placed in the pump (not the skimmer). The cubes dissolve slowly as water passes over them on the journey to the filter. Jolly Gel places a porous, clear glutinous membrane screen over the filter media, and penetrates the bed to an average depth of some 15cm (6”). The glutinous structure will remove the finest particles of dust along with algae spores.
During backwashing the filter, as the bed lifts, the Jolly Gel formulation washes the collected debris and spores to waste.
When using Jolly Gel for the first time, it is important that the user observes the pressure reading within the first six hours, or dependent on the filter cycle. The product has a far faster collection capability than all known flocculents, so the user may be unaware that the pressure in the filter could build unnoticed. Once the water has been cleaned by Jolly Gel, normal maintenance can be resumed.
Jolly Gel has not been formulated for cartridge and DE filters and should not be used in these filters.
Jolly Gel has attained REACH Status which certifies that all ingredients meet Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), and its amendments.
- Up to 12,500 gallons
- Retail box of 4 cubes – 12cm x 6 x 6
- Transport carton of 25 retail boxes
- 30cm x 30cm x 13cm
- Weight: 7.8kg
- White Euro Jolly Gel Carton – which holds 25 retail packs and each retail pack contains 4 cubes. The carton is very strong and features a tick box for easy country identification. For English speaking territories, MSI includes a gift of a ‘Jolly Clever’ pin badge.
- Own label packaging
Visit the Own Label page for details on the process and how to place an order.
- Because of the product’s unique formulation, minuscule particles of dust can be removed from the pool water
- Continues to work for up to 3 weeks
- Removes algae spores
- Reduces chlorine consumption
- Prepares water to camera ready standards
- Does not create clouding or residual dust
- Places a clear membrane screen across the media to a depth of some 15cm (6”)
- Encapsulates the fine particles and holds them to the bed by means of a mild, glutinous formulation that is flushed away during backwash cycle
- Quick dissolve cubes
- Non-hazardous – safe transportation
Introducing Jolly Gel Flatpack
From June 2019 Jolly Gel flocculent for private pools will also be available in flatpack format featuring the well-recognised brightly coloured design of the standard Jolly Gel pack. The product formulation and the size of the gel cubes are identical to the original pack. Jolly Gel flatpack comes with usage instructions in five languages.
The new slimline pack is faster and easier to slip into an envelope for posting, fits easily through a letterbox and compared with the standard pack, it is 46% cheaper to post an individual pack.
Jolly Gel flatpack is also available as an own label product – this can be produced in one of two ways: either add a company name to the MSI pack design, or MSI will create bespoke artwork for your own label pack, free of charge. Own label packs take up to five weeks to produce and deliver.
WHITE EURO JOLLY GEL CARTON
Our new White Euro Jolly Gel Carton holds 25 retail packs and each retail pack contains 4 cubes. The carton is very strong and features a tick box for easy country identification. For English speaking territories, we include a gift “Jolly Clever” pin badge in this retail pack.
Jolly Gel is has attained REACH Status which certifies that all ingredients in Jolly Gel have been registered according to the requirements of Regulation(EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), and its amendments.