- One-piece body with counter balanced buoyancy for correct positioning in the pool water and improved wall cleaning
- Robust design - free of parts susceptible to damage
- To ensure longevity of parts keep water balance between 7.2-7.6
Cruiser Turbo C600 Pool Cleaner
Powered by the pool’s filtration system, the Cruiser Turbo C600 Pool Cleaner has been designed to clean the pool quickly and efficiently. Following a random path over the floor and walls* of the pool, Cruiser Turbo will dislodge and remove debris by vacuuming it away to the filtration system. The spiral skirt sweeping action and Cruiser Turbo’s low maintenance requirements make pool cleaning easy.
This robust pool cleaner is constructed as a one-piece body with counterbalanced buoyancy, which correctly positions the Cruiser Turbo, and improves the cleaning cycle. Being free from parts means it is not susceptible to damage.
To enable the Cruiser Turbo C600 to operate at peak performance, users must ensure that the pool’s filtration system is cleaned and operating in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
*The ability for the Cruiser Turbo to climb pool walls is dependent on the flow through the filter system which, in some instances, can be affected by lack of sufficient flow.
- Pallet – 14 cruisers - Weight: 70kg
Dimensions: Pallet 106cm x 104cm x 90cm
- Pallet - 28 Cruisers - Weight: 140kg
Dimensions: 106cm x 104cm x 90cm
- 20ft container- 540 units
- Single unit
Dimensions: 100cm x 35cm x 14cm
MSI supplies a range of spares for the Cruiser Turbo C600.