British manufactured ioniser system for swimming pools
No algae with added quality water
The Puronizer works silently. As water passes through the clear cell, copper and silver ions are released into the pool water reducing bacteria and algae
Puronizer - Pool Ioniser
The Puronizer system is a British manufactured ioniser for use in swimming pools. The Puronizer system brings to the pool owner a simple to use method of ensuring quality water, with very little effort, and no algae problems. From installation, the Puronizer works silently. As the pool water passes through the in-line cell unit, copper and silver ions are released reducing bacteria and killing algae.
Over 2,000 years ago the Ancient Greeks found that algae did not grow in water stored in copper containers. They also discovered that it seemed to purify drinking water. It was not until the nineteenth century that the reasons were understood, and the process was established commercially.
If a member of your family suffers from a skin allergy from chlorine or is asthmatic or you find chlorine affects you, then the Puronizer under set conditions can, in private pools, be used without chlorine – but do take advice from your pool shop.
If you are away from home for long periods or have a holiday home overseas, a Puronizer ensures, with the aid of your filter that when you return the water is just as clear and free of algae as when you left. Prior to swimming ensure you shock dose the pool with chlorine and bring the pH and chlorine to the correct level. For an added sparkle to the water, use Jolly Gel flocculent.
With over two decades of successful sales across the globe you can be assured your investment will give you years of service.
Available in 3 sizes:
- MSI PB2CS for pools up to 20,000 gallons imp
Carton: 60cm x 23cm x 28cm
- MSI PB4CS for pools up to 30,000 gallons imp
Carton: 60cmx 23cm x 28cm
- MSI PB6CS for pools up to 40,000 gallons imp
Carton: 60cm x 23cm x 28cm
- Reduces chlorine – can assist asthma sufferers
- Keeps water free from algae
- Reduces chlorine consumption by up to 60%
- Bather comfort improved, especially for asthmatics
- Ideal for indoor pools where chemical odours can be obtrusive
- Ideal for holiday homes where only occupied part time
- Far less water maintenance
- Low running costs
- For use with premium grade Zeoclere 30, sand, GLASS or cartridge filters
- Unaffected by temperature or sunlight
- Voltage rate
110v - 220v 50 and 60 Hz
Max working pressure 2 bars
Max working temp. 110F - 45c
- Pipe size
1.5 BSP or 50mm plain
- Installation time
For pool engineers, this takes less than 2 hours
- Flow rate
through cell max 3000 gallons an hour (14000 litres)
- Installation handbook
Supplied with each unit
Mineral Supplies International Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1825 790524
Fax: +44 (0)1825 790908
All transactions, unless otherwise agreed, will be (£) Sterling
To discuss setting up a Business Account, call +44 (0)1825 790524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not have an account, we accept payment via the following methods:
- Bank Transfer (BACS) - BACS details are shown on the invoice
- Cleared cheques
- Irrevocable Letter of Credit (ILOC) to be confirmed in London
Please note that credit cards are not accepted.
See here for Puronizer spares.