- Designed for domestic pools
- Power supply 230V 50Hz single phase
- Dimensions (control box): H270mm x W220mm x D140mm
- Cell electrodes made from Titanium
- Cell length: 290mm (without fittings)
- Cell resistant to 5 bar (75psi) pressure
- Water flow: maximum 16m³/hr if direct. If flow is greater install a by-pass
- Ideal salt ratio between: 4-5g per litre – 5kg per cubic metre
Akeron - Salt Chlorinator
NO NEED TO BUY CHLORINE - JUST ADD SALT TO THE POOL WATER
With the Akeron salt chlorinator, all you need to do is add a small amount of salt to the pool water. This will be activated by the Akeron titanium cell, converting the salt into chlorine - the pool owner never has to buy chlorine again! We recommend a ratio of 4 to 5 grams per litre - 4 to 5kg per 1m3 (220 gallons imperial).
Note: This is 8 times less than sea water. The salt chlorinator process uses electrolysis to break down the salt and generate chlorine that disinfects the water.
An Akeron salt chlorinator will automatically disinfect pool water avoiding hand dosing and storing chlorine.
- Easy to operate
- Crystal clear and non-aggressive water under normal circumstances
- No eye irritation or dry skin
- No need to use or store chlorine
- Destroys bacteria, micro-organisms and algae
- Self-cleaning cell by polarity reversal
For optimum efficiency, the pH must be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6
The AKERON salt chlorinator is extremely efficient and designed for use with any domestic pool without the need for major alterations.
With Akeron managing the pool it will be so much easier!
- User-friendly back-light display
- Compatible with most pH controllers
- Available for all domestic pools up to 80m³ (18,000 gallons)
- Can be installed on new filtration systems or existing plant (stainless steel equipment should be grade 316)
- Shipped ready to use and simple to install
Akeron is totally adjustable and suitable for any domestic pool type:
- Disinfectant production adjustable from 10% to 100%
- Element cleaning is adjustable to suit the hardness of the water (see manual)
- Element cleaning process optimised by being linked to pump operating time
- Automatic and adjustable chlorine production to suit the pool cover position
100% peace of mind: a sustainable and reliable solution:
- Long life cells
- Automatic protection of the system in case of abnormal water parameters
- 2-year warranty
Mineral Supplies International Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1825 790524
Fax: +44 (0)1825 790908
All transactions, unless otherwise agreed, will be (£) Sterling
To discuss setting up a Business Account, call +44 (0)1825 790524 or email email@example.com
Should you not have an account, we accept payment via the following methods:
- Bank Transfer (BACS) - BACS details are shown on the invoice
- Cleared cheques
- Irrevocable Letter of Credit (ILOC) to be confirmed in London
Please note that credit cards are not accepted.
See here for details on Akeron spares.